Wednesday, February 6, 2008

oops
...okay i know i suck when it comes to this whole blog thing. i should come here more often. i'll try.
but it doesn't really matter cuz no one reads this anyway

ive been up to alot. new years was cool. i broke a sink accidently, long story and only 2 other people would get it. hah. um there was senior trip and that was pretty fun too. i slept in a different room each night. lol thats something I'll never get tired of saying. i saw spring awakening and i actually liked it...alot. before i saw it, i already decided it was overrated and i wouldn't like it. i'll admit that much. but i enjoyed it! John Gallagher Jr. really deserved those awards. his voice surprised me and he became my favorite character from the very beginning. as the other character developed i began liking them all. i think my favorite song is i dont do saddness but i like the word of your body reprise. i totally saw it coming lol so i thought it was kinda cute XD. that guy is pretty... johnathan wright...enough about that. hm im getting major senioritis. whats the point of school anymore? I've finished almost everything anyway and i know where i wanna go to college. whatever i'm just gonna try to pull through.
i also go a guitar! im surprised I've written this much, my fingers are killing me. they look pretty nasty cuz i have metal strings. I've been working on it for liek3 weeks now and i have to say I'm doin pretty good.
I've missed a million hot shows... partially cuz i suck... and partically cuz I'm too young! wtf?? why do you have to be 21+ to get in all the nice places?! that's bull. you don't have to be 21 to know how to party! and thats the truth. i think 18 should be the age for all that nonsense. When im 21 I'll be a broke college student and I wont be living in nyc anymore... it'll be too expensive so i wanna live it up while im still here but i can't get into anything! this is retarded
why can't i catch spankrock or devlin & darko at fully fitted or hiro? why can't i see the cool kids with flavorpill. i can't even get in for the Black Lips.

this sucks.
oh well

No comments: