Sunday, October 28, 2007



well today i tried a horned melon.
it was kinda wierd. I opened it up and it looked like some kind of alien pod. lol it was green and gooey... i dunno how to even describe it.
anyway i wasn't crazy about it. Then i sprinkled a little sugar on it and it wasn't half bad. You just can't chew it. It's too wierd.
...i dunno

last thursday I saw RENT on Broadway and it was okay i guess. I had only seen it once in the movies before that and it was pretty good... besides the fact i was sitting in the VERY front row and had to stay until the credits were over. I was with my friend and she has... wierd routines. i guess you could say.
anyway since it was a thursday night i guess the crew wasn't really feeling it. it was definetly low energy. Afterwards I said Hi to all the cast members I could find. They were real cool about it. I just still feel horrible about what happened though.
I'm no renthead so i didn't know all the details. I was always under the impression Angel's boyfriend was Roger Collins, but now I know he's TOM Collins. So Tom came out and I told him he did a great job and my friend was like yeah you did... but who did you play again? I said that's bad! You don't know how he played! Oh man thats messed up. He's ROGER!
lmao and then I proceeded to say Roger a good 5 times after that. I took a pic talked and said bye and after he left i opened up my playbill to find his name and discovered he was Tom! I felt SO stupid. We went to get food and walked by again and I saw the REAL Roger to I told him what happened and he laughed. Hopefully he told Tom. I felt bad for the rest of the night and i almost wrote him a message (I found him on myspace. yes i felt THAT bad). anyway i didn't so if you stumble across this, I'm VERY sorry Mr. Troy Horne. You did a GREAT job playing Tom and I almost cried.
If not, then who cares about every little grubby kid that comes to see a broadway show?
Not me.

No comments: